Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Seventeen

This is me, being brave...

It's Sunday, and it's my commitment to take a self- portrait every week as part of this project.

It's good for me to show up. I'm the mom behind the camera.
I realized that there should be some pictures of me and that I should find a way to be happy with myself with all my imperfections.

When I'm 55, I'll look back and say, "Ohh... I was so young!"
Ha!
Today, I'm just looking for a way to embrace the mom hair and (gulp) wrinkles.

Here goes...


 



4 comments:

  1. What wrinkles? And your eyes are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing eyes! Good for you for doing self-portraits. They're on my agenda but I haven't been brave enough to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the SP. They are so hard to do! I cringe every Me Monday. But you did great.

    ReplyDelete