Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Twelve

I love this book. I went to college to study it.
After a lifetime of ministry positions, I still love it, though we are readjusting our relationship.
This Word never changes, but our lives do.
This scripture (Psalm 90) has been my prayer for much of my adult life... I just want, in the end, to know that my life's work mattered; that every experience was for a reason.
And that, now, God would bring us to a place where we can bless others.

There's always a hunger for Truth...



7 comments:

  1. Excellent picture and I really like and agree with what you said1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect post and picture...Thanks for this, spoke to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this scripture, this theme has been at the center of my thoughts for the past few months...still searching for answers

    ReplyDelete