Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Twenty One

This Day...

This is a good one,
because forty (mmffble) years ago, my husband was born and God marked him just for ME!
As they read this, my girls are "throwing up a little in their mouths".
This man has been my best friend for the last 22 and a half years. For almost twenty of these, we've been married. Why is he so cool?

Well...
He's gentle, loyal, snuggly, undyingly commtitted, loving, humble, handsome, committed to truth, very much his own man and someone who would do absolutely ANYTHING for his family...
As I'm typing this, I realize that I'll never be able to finish all the things I love about him,
so I'll just show you a fun moment we shared last night
with two- thirds of our children at Bend Burger Company.
Yum.



6 comments:

  1. Geez! I don't know if I can live up to all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is sooo sweet and you have such a beautiful family!!! Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Hailey was in the picture but we will get her with the fam this weekend.

    ReplyDelete