Monday, February 22, 2010

Confession...

Okay...
I'm admitting that, in the wake of relaxing a bit after my daughter's accident, I am back home and feeling completely uninspired.
I'm admitting this because I think it's part of my learning curve and I will appreciate knowing, the next time I feel this way, that I've felt this way before.
I will, I know from experience, burst out in creativity in the next day or two
(most likely when I actually pick my camera up rather than stare at it), but today I feel BLAH!
I should try to fulfill some of my themes I've prepared for a time such as this,
but I have a lot on my mind and, today, I don't care. 
My blog design is boring me.
I'm not sure what I want it to look like.
I just discovered that there's a photographer with a name THREE LETTERS away from mine...
I love my name (it's my name)
and don't want to lose it.
Sigh.

I could never abandon this project.. I really love it too much.
I'll catch up. Tomorrow.

 

A leftover from January, I believe.








4 comments:

  1. No worries. We all get in a funk. I'm behind a few days myself. In fact, I'm not really even sure what day I'm supposed to be on. Oh well. Life goes on all the same. Hope all is well with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read through all your posts..WOW..beautiful & inspiring! Thank you for sharing this all with us!
    Your daughter & your family are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to get in a funk too. Maybe have a theme week. Something that means something special to you, or something really fun. Spring is around the corner, the sun will shine on. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...
    Thanks everyone. I'm already starting to form some new ideas. Thanks for the prayers, as well. She'll be home with us for Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete