Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Thirty Seven

When I first took my Photography class at The Kilns College, I became struck by the possibilities within my reach with digital photography, particularly what can be achieved in post processing. I really love to play. But my mind has lately been occupied with a desire to take great photos in the first place.
So, while I still "played" in Lightroom and the composition isn't anything special, I took this with my agenda being to truly consider the light I wanted here and the mood I wanted to create. All this while wanting clear focus using 100 ISO.
I want to perfect this thing so I don't have any reservations letting people put their moments in my hands. I would be most gratified if I found that my images didn't need post editing, but that I used it for fun. For art.

I don't know if any of that makes any sense, but I do know that this is some of my favorite music. Just a little of it. A true representation of "music I love" would take the 120 gig ipod (which I'd love to document buying sometime within the span of this project). The stack of CDs would be much taller than my house.












No comments:

Post a Comment