Monday, March 15, 2010

Day Sixty Five

Looking at this blog, one might begin to wonder if my daughters have fallen off the face of the earth.
Maybe I love the boy better than I love the girls...
No. He's just the ham.
And he's home more than my thirteen-year-old and WAY more than the college girl.
I had determined that his day's shot was actually to go to my middle daughter. I miss seeing her here.
But, as we picked her up in downtown Bend from her sleepover, I realized that her "sleepover makeover" would make it necessary to wait for another day.
They used stuff that STAINED her face! :).
While this may seem like a perfect capture for a project such as this, Mommy (and Daddy) just said NO!

Instead we have the brother, pretending that he's driving us to the beach...
(I'm so thankful that he still has eight years to go before his license!)

No comments:

Post a Comment