Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 0ne Hundred Twenty Six

 

If I’m being honest, and I don’t want to be anything but, these next several posts are going to represent the days while running around, celebrating two birthdays, Mother’s Day, and the loss of my mom.

All were taken in the “time frame”, but some days I shot a lot and some days not at all.

That’s okay, because, when I took on this project, I told myself I’d do it my way and I’m not going to quit over a technicality, such as twenty-four hour slots.

I hope this won’t offend the sensibilities of those who are sticklers on this matter. My apologies…

 

I came home from work, and this was on the door.

He made it for Mother’s Day, but he “couldn’t wait”.

I love the things he wrote about me...

Some days hold the best surprises!

DSC_0007

No comments:

Post a Comment