Sunday, July 25, 2010

Okay... Get Ready!

I'm talking to myself, I'm sure, because I'm not even sure if anyone is still "out there". It's okay. It was personal in the first place.

It's important to state that I have NOT given up on my project, but my images for the last several weeks are waiting on editing. We went through a computer switch, which led to a file switch and and editing program switch, so...
I'm behind on the blog but not on my project.
I plan to spend the next week catching up with all of it.
I think it's gonna be rough, but this is also part of the education I hoped to gain when I started the project in the first place. It will include some bumps and bruises as I sort out the finer points of using Lightroom that I missed in class.

I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing them, when you get them posted. This project takes so much focus. I'm amazed at how many people are still hanging in there; even if that does mean we are slow to get caught up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete