Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty Four

 

Okay, Okay...

You should know before you go browsing through this blog that I began this Project 365 just so I would (hopefully) develop the discipline of shooting- even when things weren’t going well and even if I wasn’t crazy about how it turned out. I had no idea that anyone would ever see it, but a few have. So, now, I’m anxious when I have an off- season and I know that it’s possible that a pro will stumble upon this blog and scoff. Just know that I’m aware, okay?

 

I’m writing all of this because I’ve had a VERY “off” week. But, in the spirit of learning and growing, I will post anyway.

Feel FREE to skip right over these next few... please!

In my defense, I’ve been crazy-dizzy from a head cold and I can’t seem to shoot a sharp photo to save my life. What you see is the best there is. Truly. I only hope that one of those amazing spurts of competency will follow soon.

Today was “College Day” for my daughter’s homecoming week. Her first. She totally showed up with a Oregon Duck football jersey, hat, beads, facepaint, etc.

This is what I ended up with...

Love a Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment